Mondelez Philippines Inc. has been providing consumers with delicious snack products for the past 58 years - since 1963. We provide enriching careers working with well-loved brands like Tang powdered beverages, Eden cheese, mayonnaise and sandwich spread, Cheez Whiz spread, Oreo cookies, Tiger energy biscuits, belVita breakfast biscuits, as well as Toblerone and Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolates. We provide a great place to work for our 450 people in the Philippines. Our head office and manufacturing facility are located in Parañaque City, where we have been a responsible corporate citizen these many years.
- To aid colleagues in their journey to better physical, emotional, and mental health, Mondelez Philippines provides three different programs to improve employee support during the pandemic: Meet-Less Fridays, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and the Sabbatical Leave.
- Starting this 2021, the Meet-less Fridays program allows employees to have meeting-less time every Friday afternoon to focus on their individual projects or tasks. It’s the latest initiative by the company in support of its Flexible Working policy. No meetings mean employees can complete other deliverables, gather as a team to celebrate small and big wins, recharge for the next week, or attend other activities initiated by the company that promotes well-being. “At Mondelez Philippines, we want our employees to know that we respect their time and their hard work throughout the week, and we want to give back time each week for them to use for themselves,” shares Aileen Aumentado, Mondelez Philippines People Lead.
- The support for this program has been great, with colleague Donna Maligalig sharing, “Our Meet-less Fridays drive has allowed our employees to get a "breather" from a full week of virtual meetings and let them focus on their weekly targets, just in time before their much-awaited weekend with their families. This drive has developed win-win business and people solutions while balancing business and people needs.”
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) aims to support employees by providing online counselling for various mental health topics. It aims to ensure employees never feel alone or lack support. From time to time, everyone experiences situations that affect their general well-being. Employees can reach out to this EAP service for practical information, including physical, financial, legal, and family care resources. This can be done through counselling over the phone, online, or in person. All counselling sessions are confidential between the employee and the counsellor. Mondelez Philippines wants each employee to know that they are never alone in whatever challenge they may face.
- Lastly, the Sabbatical Leave program allows employees to take a prolonged leave from work to recharge and reenergize their mental well-being or prioritize other needs such as caregiving responsibilities, self-development, and community work.
From Aileen Aumentado, People Lead, Mondelez Philippines, Inc.
“We’re focused on making MDLZ a place where people are proud to work and a place they’d recommend by building an engaged team. We’re capability-driven and aim to attract, develop and nurture diverse talents. With our amazing portfolio of global and local brands, and passionate colleagues around the world, MDLZ has the unique ingredients to create a best place to work.”